This is a two-story stone house built in 1870-1890 in an eclectic style. Initially it belonged to the merchant in the First Guild Ivan Voinov, however after his death the merchant in the Second Guild Aleksander Bagaev took the ownership.
Aleksander Bagaev was one of the wealthiest people in Tyumen. His family belonged to the class of merchantry and Bagaev himself became a citizen of honor. His family occupied the second floor of the house whils the first floor was for lease. Until 1912 there were the stores of Efimov who sold women clothing, musical instruments, sewing machines, typewriters, toys and perfumery goods. Later on, Dmitriev brothers opened a wine shop.
No one has left a review here yet, be the first!
In order to leave a review, please log in